Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion ANYONE WHO SPEAK WITH FAKE BILL IS ENIMY OF GM COMMUNITY
      All times are GMT  

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 pm
bezma2

Post subject: ANYONE WHO SPEAK WITH FAKE BILL IS ENIMY OF GM COMMUNITY Reply with quote

I said that I want post any more on forum but this is the time to say something to all of you . Maby we had some missunderstanding in past , some flaming and different opinions but in the end we did stop with all that. Now its time to do something all together and I mean all . I worn you about this kid - fake BILL - but you didnt listen to me . Now we all see who is he and what he can do on forum and in the game . Bill - Gaz said - asked me to not reply to this molly coddie fake kid only becouse he was shure that this kid will stop . He was wrong and now he see what this creature can do to one community and one , very good on line game . I was , like most of moderators and members of GM community waiting for Kreso to show up and do something about this pest kid . Hi didnt , yet , but he will and than he will put to the moderators power for permanent ban from GM . That day will come and soon , dont vory . All we need is that every member who love this game and this community send one mail and one pm to Kreso so he will see that its time to show up here . So , please , old and new members , for the sake of GM community and this game , send one mail and one pm ( you will find his e-mail and his pm adres in member list ).
I ask you all to not reply to this creature in the future . Let him do what he is doing but let him do that all by himself , alone . Yust dont read and dont reply to his threads , posts and replays ,
And Gaz , if you leave us this time than you must know one thing . You won many battles and never lose one . If you lose this one with this creature - 14 years old fake kid , than, what was the point of your 4 years staying here and fighting with many bad people who showed up on GM ( now they all are history ). Please , reconsider your decision becouse , GM without Bill - Gaz is like airplane without wings .
And for finish I have only two words for this creature fake BILL the kid................... {f-word} YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. This is good . Its good feeling when you say to him this two words . I recomended to all to do the same , Yust say that to him . Noone will be baned and if will , so what , Its good feeling , trust me . I was waiting to say to him this many time before, but now I dont care any more . The ban is nothing in compare with this good feeling after you said that to him . Dont hasitate to do that . Its easy . Yust say it ....{f-word} you fake BILL !!!!!.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 pm
jonjonny
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

well said.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 pm
CANON
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Bez?

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm
judd