Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Improvements i can make?
      All times are GMT  

Tue May 26, 2009 8:41 am
ingeras
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i think u both have a great idea, hope it will work.

Bill i have an idea about the time interval that should be between 2 trades done by a player in multiplayers games,
i think will be a good thing if we can put a time interval about one minute for example between 2 trades done by same player.
So if i do a trade now i have to wait one minute to do the next one, and i will explain why

Some players are using a trick with this, for example i was in a 5p game where i had 3 whites the 4th was with player A, same time player A had one blue and the other blue was with player B, when they opened the third blue i blocked them and took it. player A didnt want to give me my white so i tried to send him trade offering him 800_1000 cash and the blue for it, he didnt rejected my trade and i waited him to accept, same time he traded the other blue with player B and took it from him, and quickly before i can cancel my trade he accepted it,so he took third blue and 1000 cash for my white, was so tricky from him, asked him why he did that he said he often do such things, i was so upset, lost all my interest in game and i resigned.

Maybe we can do something to resolve this problem it is so bad to use such startegy , and as he said he use it always so others will be same victims as me.

have a nice day.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall...(Confucius)

Tue May 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought of 5% but i thought players with low points , are not risking too much, but high points players risk alot ,.