Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Should J_o_k_e_r be allowed to play now?
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2

Should J_o_k_e_r be allowed to play now?
Hell no, he's a punk
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Yes of course, he has profusely appoligized and been banned long enough
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Yes, with stipulation
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 pm
Beretta
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted no, cause from what I can see the situation hasn't changed still some condescending comments being made, and a ban should be a ban for the full allotted time, cause lets be honest here some pretty nasty comments were made. Fine he apologized but he should still serve his time.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm
palabra
Ex Moderator

who made this vote?
first of all, people should be allowed to say no without having to say he's a punk. i said no because i think punishments should be played out in full. i have nothing against joker, and i understand that he's sorry, but we can't just lessen everybody's bans whenever they do something wrong.

answers have already been given. why do people keep bringing this up? it's been dead for a while now. bezma, i agree with you on all you say.

sim should be warned severely or punished as well for his abuse of mod powers. i like sim a lot, but that was completely unacceptable.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 pm
bezma2

Thanks palabra . I think that Mods must stop any discusion about this and warn people who bring this on and on . I expect to see what punishment Sim will get . If not , than we have no future on GM . Than , any ex mod can do whatever he wont ( abusing his ex mod power before owner of the game ( Kreso ) remove power from their acc .) .
So, Cyn and Matt . Take a good look on what hapend in last few days . Becouse Iam still a mod in charge ( only for lobby with no power to do something exept kick abuse people from lobby ) I can only say my opinion of all this and make a sugestion what to do . I agree with Cyn about ban for Jay and it shuld stay . Maby we can , in future , reduce max byn to , lets say 8-10 month becouse I personaly think that its enough time to player to change his maner and behavior .
Trace did the wright thing when she bring back a ban for Jay . And finaly , i think that Sim deserve a warning ban of 30 days ( I dont see any regret or apologize in his posts for what he did ) Its enough time for him to think about what he did and all this confusion he made . Thats my opinion .

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 pm
bezma2

One more thing ...
For jaahooo who opened this poll with that ridiculous question " hell no , he's a punk " . You think this is a funny place to make jokes on serius thing .
I think he deserve a ban for imature jokes which are out of any sense and in wrong place . This poll and similar ones are completely unacceptable and anyone who open them , must be punished.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: DONE Reply with quote

This subject is now closed the decision has been made.

ITS ALL GOOD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2