Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Trade Check.
      All times are GMT  

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Post subject: Trade Check. Reply with quote

Hi CYN.

Would you please kindly check the trades between ffive and koleone.

Game Time Ended: 4:20 PM [EST]

Players:

nockTurnal
ffive
koleone
hoskindan

ffive blocks koleone's 3rd green at $2800 just prior to trade. Then ffive sells it to koleone for $2k and also gets two reds on top of that. Please also check their trade that came later. That one I'm less concerned about.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 pm
asada
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

A big LOL Smile u really made me laugh a lot. i cant stop laughing. It is one of the silliest report i have ever seen here. Please try to make good reports and it is better if u dnt waste mod's time as well urs.

Thank you

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm
asada
Planetoid

oh one more thing to say u have also opened single blue on acution on the last roll? why dont u add that on ur report, may b u forgot,so i m helping u now to remember that auction. Please mod if u check the game please look on the last auctioning.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

It was not a cheat trade, both players benefited, just because you didnt like the trade does not make it a cheat trade.
Asada your comments are not necessary please refrain from agitating the situation.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
It was not a cheat trade, both players benefited, just because you didnt like the trade does not make it a cheat trade.
Asada your comments are not necessary please refrain from agitating the situation.

Hi CYN. Thanks for checking the trade. I didn't say it was a "cheat trade." You have a tendency to do that. If I outright thought it was a cheat I would've said so in my post. It was definitely enough for me to question, though. If I recall correctly, ffive didn't benefit from the trade. Nothing ever happened with the reds. (Third red was not ffive's, it was either empty or it was mine--I forget.)

What set off an alarm in my mind is this... ffive blocks koleone at $2800. Then koleone buys it back at $2000 and also gives ffive his two reds (a combined value of around $2k). This property of which never even benefitted ffive. I don't see how you think ffive benefitted in this game. Him and I went head to head at the end of the game. He sank. It was a near draw and just a matter of luck of who finished before the other. (Prison, bad rolls, etc).