Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Off Topic Chit Chat Bin Laden Dead… Or is he?
      All times are GMT  

Wed May 11, 2011 12:02 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

The day of the 9/11 incident 3 building collapsed like a pack of cards, all similar to a controlled demolition job. You can argue that the fire caused by planes bought down the Twin towers however the 3rd building was not hit by the planes; all collapsed the same way at the same speed. All 3 building were leased by the same guy who just weeks prior to the attack went to court to increase insurance on the said buildings from ex amount of millions to billions of dollars.

The Towers were rigged to the max with charges prior to the attack which by standers could hear being detonated after the planes hit. The purpose for the attack in my opinion was justify the USA attacking whoever they wanted under the guise of fighting terrorism. It also enabled the government to erode the American Constitution by removing certain rights from its citizens.

The USA is controlled by a handful of rich bankers and not the government as most people assume. These elite few have one agenda and its to have a new world order. A World Government which they will control. They have all the money they could ever want, global power is what they desire. We already a World Health Organisation and a World Bank.

I have spent much time researching this topic and i say we must not believe everything that our governments tell us, we must gather the facts for ourselves, as governments always have a hidden agenda.

Wed May 11, 2011 1:36 pm
ranban282
Ex Moderator

All right. What about the US embassy bombings of 1998, 7/7 bombings of the London Underground, Indian Parliament attack of December 2001, the train bombings in Madrid, the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai? Surely you're not suggesting that all these were done by some individuals?
But more than all that, Bin Laden in 2004 admitted his role in the 9/11 attack. See the article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Osama_bin_Laden_video. He justifies those attacks and makes fun of Dubya's incompetence.

Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/missing-links/

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/loose-change-final-cut/

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-great-conspiracy/

maybe if you watch these you see what governments are really like.

Bin Laden wasnt wanted by the FBI for 9/11 they said they lacked proof.

Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm
ranban282
Ex Moderator

Don't have the time to examine every conspiracy theory in detail, but living in a country that has to deal with terrorism almost on a daily basis, it will take a lot more than a few documentaries to make me believe that it was an inside job. Not that a government is incapable of such things, there are just too many contradictions.

Or are you trying to say that Osama did nothing at all? You will need to do a lot of convincing to make people believe that - especially when he explicitly confessed to 9/11.

Wed May 11, 2011 10:50 pm
fingerbun
Planet

aussie wrote:
The day of the 9/11 incident 3 building collapsed like a pack of cards, all similar to a controlled demolition job. You can argue that the fire caused by planes bought down the Twin towers however the 3rd building was not hit by the planes; all collapsed the same way at the same speed. All 3 building were leased by the same guy who just weeks prior to the attack went to court to increase insurance on the said buildings from ex amount of millions to billions of dollars.

The Towers were rigged to the max with charges prior to the attack which by standers could hear being detonated after the planes hit. The purpose for the attack in my opinion was justify the USA attacking whoever they wanted under the guise of fighting terrorism. It also enabled the government to erode the American Constitution by removing certain rights from its citizens.

The USA is controlled by a handful of rich bankers and not the government as most people assume. These elite few have one agenda and its to have a new world order. A World Government which they will control. They have all the money they could ever want, global power is what they desire. We already a World Health Organisation and a World Bank.

I have spent much time researching this topic and i say we must not believe everything that our governments tell us, we must gather the facts for ourselves, as governments always have a hidden agenda.

If this was Facebook I would like this. Anyone who thinks people who believe this are crazy, I say go do your research, then talk to me.

Wed May 11, 2011 11:00 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

Not saying terrorism is not a fact of life but Bin Laden was used as a means to an end by other agencies to progress their agendas.

Thu May 12, 2011 12:18 am
fingerbun
Planet

Ranban, you should watch a documentary called "loose change". It looks at 9/11 and the advantage the US administration had afterwoods. You can find it in youtube somewhere.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 am
Magflag
Ex Moderator

Quote:
Not saying terrorism is not a fact of life but Bin Laden was used as a means to an end by other agencies to progress their agendas.

What are you suggesting Aussie? That the US government called up Bin Laden and gave him two thumbs up to run a couple planes into the NY World Trade Centers?

I believe that we used the attacks on the World Trade Centers as justification to invade Afghanistan, and then we continued the 'anti-terrorism' efforts in Iraq, but may I remind you all that pretty much across the board people were in favor of invading Afghanistan. Hillary Clinton delivered a pretty compelling speech on the matter not too long after the attack.

Also, I have watched a bit of some of these documentaries and let me just say, they are nothing more than a classic example of a Texas Sharp-shooter fallacy. What they are essentially doing are shooting at the broadside of a barn in random bursts, and then drawing a circle around a cluster of the bullet wholes claiming they have a high accuracy rating. Let me show you an example of such failed logic.

Quote:

Ok cite your sources please, but lets assume example A to be true. We digress:

Quote:

and last

Quote:
The USA is controlled by a handful of rich bankers and not the government as most people assume. These elite few have one agenda and its to have a new world order. A World Government which they will control. They have all the money they could ever want, global power is what they desire. We already a World Health Organisation and a World Bank

All three points may or may not be true, but they don't point to a singular conclusion. In fact, they point to several different conclusions. The assumption on exhibit A premises that because this one guy took out some insurance policy on three billions that the motives for the 9/11 attack (a death toll of 3000) was nothing more than a massive plot for some guy and/or his organization to make a few billion dollars.

Whereas in Exhibit B we we suddenly jump from an insurance fraud conspiracy to a political conspiracy where the culprits now have justification to attack whoever they please. I don't even need to say it, but I will, that's non-sequitur.

And lastly Exhibit C suggests that the US is controlled by some elite group (whereas a real conspiracy theorist would actually say not just the US but a vast majority of the Western world including Australia) and this elite group desires power and control of the whole world and so it was them that devised this plan, MUAHAHA. I've seen this movie, its called Austin Powers.

Anyway, you have simply thrown a bunch of bullets at large wall and drawn an circle around a cluster of them to make it all appear valid and consistent. In all reality some of these points may be true, partially true, and completely untrue. Regardless of their validity we are led to believe in our finite minds that all these little things cannot be a coincidence when in reality, they are just a masterfully webbed design that retells a horrific event in the history of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is more than meets the eye, I just find it funny that you are 10 X more willing to believe a few guys making a documentary than you are the US government, several other governments of the world (including your own), Osama Bin Laden, and many others.

Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm
theunknownamus

The best place to hide is under peoples noses. Idea

http://www.restoringamerica.org

http://www.restoringamerica.org/the_real_matrix.htm