Planetoid

Post subject: Provoking behaiviour Reply with quote

Players:
Grgriffins
arjunk
horin
coombo
time :20:45 (gmt+1)

I going to complain about two players, those are coombo and grgriffins. Coombo was using inappropriate words towards to me. But I want to highlight the behaiviour of grgriffins. While playing the game he or she was friendly and fair about the trades. But at the end he was trying to manipulate others by telling them that i m a poor player and no body likes me etc. When I traded with him he even didnt make any complain niether any comments, but when I was going to trade with others he was making inappropriate comments against me to manipulate others. He was trying to provoke me but I was calm and promised to make report against him. He always does this kind of behaviour. Please look at this chat. it will be crystal clear.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm
asada
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5789&highlight=

I think it is the same player whom i reported once. i m nt sure abt that if cbd and gr is the same person's nick. if not then i m sorry for wasting time.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 am
CBD
Asteroid

Post subject: Now there's the pot calling the ketel black!!! Reply with quote

Anyone who plays around here knows all to well of the Annoying Antics of Asada. His far fetch story above is the furthest thing from any truth (what else would anyone expect). He fills the chat log telling others how to play, how much to pay, how much to sell for, when to bid, when not to bid, how they don't know how to make fair deals... so on, and so on. As far as the "poor player" comment u say i used. If you remember i simply called you a "poor sport". Only cause like every game your in, others buy up your properties which leads to a chat log all game with comments demeaning players because you don't feel there trade offers are fair (like a poor sport would). Everything in this game must go by "your" set prices in "your" head and if it doesn't were all against you. If you cant handle being told you play like a poor sport when you play that way then hold your own tongue because in all fairness you bring it on yourself. If there was a "blacklist" i wonder how many people would have Asada on their list. By my count quite a few :D

If you have read this and feel Asada does this often please "reply" to this post below with a :D

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

asada the above paragraph is true, you bring 99percent of it on yourself with your comments throughout every game. You annoy other players with your taunting and opinions on everyone else's playing, bidding and trading. I told you before to mute anyone that you do not want to converse with and to stop with all of you comments towards others play

ITS ALL GOOD