Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Questions & Suggestions Growing the game
      All times are GMT  

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:03 pm
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Growing the game Reply with quote

The player levels seem to be on a definite downward trend. There's a lot that players and moderators can't do, and only Kreso or a new game developer such as Alex could ever do.

If it weren't for a small number of regular players, the game would already be dead.

But there may be small things we can do to grow player numbers. I have one main suggestion.

1) Maybe we could get together a team of volunteers to welcome new players. Each member of the team could try to be online at a certain time of day, to greet new players and teach them how to play in an unrated game. Maybe if we can get a proper effort in this direction, we can get the few new players who arrive to stay and become regulars.

I would love it if CYN could get behind this and if we had lots of volunteers come forward! Please post in reply, CYN and everyone. We have to fight to keep the game going!

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:11 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is an excellent idea. Anyone interested please post and we will try to organize it to where at least one of the volunteers is on each hour. Even if we cant cover all hours the fair majority of the hours being covered would help immensely with new players coming on and not understanding it all.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:13 pm
MrCrabbs

Thanks for supporting this CYN Smile

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 am
theunknownamus

I can be on for an hour or so late at night. Maybe not every night, but most. If I have an obligation to attend to, I'll make note of it.

Volunteering weekly on days to be determined from 10pm to 11pm EST. (GMT -5)