Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Insulting players and trying to team
      All times are GMT  

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

Post subject: Insulting players and trying to team Reply with quote

Game time right before this post.
Players: KillFace, ceasar1122, NHL, and one other dont remember the name

close to the end of the game ceasar starts asking other players to give him cash because "I helped you earlier" tried to explain this was teaming and he began to call other players stupid and other things. Can someone explain to him that one player giving another cash or props at a steep discount because of "help" earlier in game is considered teaming?

Thanks

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 pm
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop picking on me brownsandwich! I meant for the other player to help me with cash like I helped him when his cash was low, but in return he gets something out of it too like how when that player needed cash and he gave me something that I wanted too. Now that I am low in cash, I wanted to try and sell something that other players might want, like a set for some cash. I meant help as in helping me with some cash and in return he will get something in return too, not as teaming. Like how in the other game, eckon was selling blues even later than me for cash. I was trying to do the same thing. Why can't you try to sell what you don't need? I meant to say help to that other player not "team" I never said that because I just wanted to remind that player that I accepted his trades and his trades were fair. But, when I sent him trades that are fair too, he rejected them. I never forced him, I just wanted to remind him that I can't believed that I helped him by accepting trades to benefit both of us, and now when it was my turn to sell the blues that I don't need for cash, like how he didn't need or want the blacks for cash, he won't accept my trades. But I never continued to force him to have to trade, I just wanted to give a little reminder that I helped him with some cash and I got something good in return too, which was good. Now I was just looking for him to help me with something that I need too and in return I was giving him a set. That was what I meant when I was typing in "helping" not teaming.

Sat May 04, 2013 12:38 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Warning to not call others names , as for the trade offers they were fair offers not teaming offers as far as i can tell

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 am
jotta
Asteroid

Post subject: Insulting player Reply with quote

I want to report the language used in the game on 9/25/2013 0:00 to 0:50.
players:
- Araraazul, Bayao, darkbaron5 and me (Jotta).
I want to report the player Bayao, by the language used. He insulted me, called me "Idiot" and then I give him a warning, he sent "{f-word} u". This player has various nick names and participating in games, to insult people and not to play.
please see this.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:46 pm
MrCrabbs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28xy5_little-britain-vicky-pollard-on-sch_fun