Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints oldpra spamming and continuously being obnoxious
      All times are GMT  

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm
trish97206
Moon

Post subject: oldpra spamming and continuously being obnoxious Reply with quote

Just played a 4p with I as Prince97206, oldpra, trace77, and howzitend or something like that.

Everyone knows oldpra whines a lot. First he opens second green for howzit. we are at plus 200 here, he didn't need the cash. after purchasing yellow frm Trace he claims now he needs to open green for cash. Does exactly that, at +200 with maybe 800 dollars and a lil credit. Only Trace had enough to make howzit pay 3k.

Throughout chat you will see that he was doing this out of spite, saying that we were blocking him because he was paying 1600 for whites and i got one white for 1100 and Trace did the same with second yellow. no ones fault you're broke.. kept complaiing it was blocking and thats why he opened greens.

later on his yellows are doing welll, he starts sending ridiculous offers for whites.. well at first they were not it was 1400, 1500 for one.. then i'd reject he'd go 900.

Last night I played a 2p with him where he continuously called me boring because he thought i should have quit when it was clear i lost. it was not clear and i went on to win the game. he called me boring over and over and over again to the point i got aggravated. still no name calling back from though.

I mute him in our 4p i had had enough.. he mutes me everytime i talk.. trace repeatedly tells him to stop doing it you only need to do it once. he didn't listen. he probably did it like 30 times iunno I was chatting with trace so imagine every other sentence you see #oldpra is ignoring prince.

Then does it to Trace.

Whats funny is: he goes on to block .. which is really blocking.. lol anything of mine.. red, cyans making it not possible to trade. The person complaining about blocking (which was not blocking just purchasing) goes on to block. We didn't complain about it.

Please ban him he knows what he is doing and is one of hte most aggravating players we know of. i hope Trace can concur.

Thank you.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 pm
trish97206
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

err i was prince78758 my bad lol