Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Questions & Suggestions Oh good god help! Has anyone played the Phantom?
      All times are GMT  

Wed May 14, 2014 4:36 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: Oh good god help! Has anyone played the Phantom? Reply with quote

A question for the gm personnel department - cyndy and the tea lady - tracabella trumpton richsnotaton Von chateau twistyweelane at the bottom of the littlehillofdrips. West of Pudding or simply The bed-sit beside the Lidl.

And the question is this:
Do either of you know or have the whereabouts of the Soiled-Panty-Phantom ?

I played him or her, (though I think it's a her more probably
than a him due to the flirtatious nature of the personality), on your fabulous GM game recently and she (if it is a she at all, I'm hoping it is though) promised to send me on the 2014 catalogue.

Well it's not arrived !!! and I am now in a slight quandary regarding that.

I mean was it sent and was it lost or was it not sent at all? Was it sent and badgered by those skank pilfering profiteering postal people? Has it arrived at a totally lost location and been tossed like a cabbage salad onto some old opera singing pensioners compost? Oh I so really really hope not.
Has a new 2014 cataloging even been printed I wonder? I simply have no clue or answers.

So if you do have her email address, telephone number or any contact details whatsoever stored away in your locked places and gm storage bins and baggypacks that may aid me I'd really rather appreciate if you could throw that lucky chicken bone along to me.

Anyone else here had the pleasure of a soiled panty phantom in either game or just in general passing?

Much appreciated any infoblurb you may have or have heard on the kakavine or weewee whisper trail.

MKBd

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever substance you inhale, consume, insert, or inject into your body, where can I find some? Cool

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: What a motivational Maus you are. Reply with quote

Ah ha. A spankymaus in search of a dirty trip.
I see you are creature that rejects doggiesnap unless it comes direct and fresh from the horses mouth.

Ok seeing as you're asking; here's what you need to do for a power mousy woohoo:

Just place your head somewhere in the vicinity of any of Chantel Cynfulls or Tracebella Dubois irregular drippy orifice ports and apply a large motivating sucky-in breath gulp come panda munch. Combining a rotational movement should release the most slimy gulch.

Caution - You will be out your turtle tree for at least a year my dear stinkfan.

Important informaton -Reversal of your kaka-death induced glutch-puddle coma.
To reverse the self-induced skanky pee rank stumour you have now found yourself in - simply go to www.PlayMagnate.com and start to forget the stink wafting from your computer. It’s like inserting a super-minty ticky-tacky into the Jappy-Chappy. Guaranteed to clean out all that rancid ridden snort slim/pee mix that’s befuddering your spaghetti bolognaise. You will be a regular straight shooter at wee wee time guaranteed. As solid as Big Benjamin. People will come far and wide to set their time pieces to your biological release points. Pilgrims will marvel and probably photograph the words "Straight fast and tight Timmy Maus" tattooed in large on yer hose my friend.

P.S. – I managed to trackdown Miss Soiled-Panty Pha (it is a she as it turns out Wink). And guess what ! Yes we also found the lost catalogue. I am enjoying its contents as we speak. I intent to share motivational extracts and peppery tips from its wonder pages as and when I digest the contents fully.

Watch this space, you wonderful gm space campers.

Regards and bestest.

The MKBD

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:18 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Its www.playmagnate.com u turd!

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 pm
theunknownamus

Your feedback is felt and fully appreciated. In my experience with smiley glad hands with hidden agendas, inhaling their toxins which reek of elderberries is NOT the proper course to lead them down the river Styx to your spaceship enterprise goal. Dangling a Sheet from Shine-ola Shiny carrot before the ego horny donkeys is how to lead them to lick up your pond water stained floors with a grinny grin~

Rest assured, despite whatever prissy prior presumption about the Unknown Anus thou hast, the rabble rousing rambunctious teeny ween from yesteryear has evolved into a virulent vagabond of vigilance. 1800 days is a grand schammy wham of time for somebiddy to develop-whelop.

You surely-whirly can't be of the newcigarette generation, so could you be a deary-weary and let the public know who is you?

Can't wait to pursue the plethora of Lincoln Logs you state you have, if thou shalt be so generous.

Take care, flappy bird.

P.S. Don't get your sitey-whiteys in a bind! The Fresh Magnet is as conductive as the first.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:52 am
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: 278 hits whooooohoooooohooooohoooo Reply with quote

Truly flattered thank you mousy.

I've bye lopped a bad case of burnt baggy vag and have wasted a whole butter easing it off. Rub a dub dub shinny buttered wee fud. Was ironing my hello kitty gusset slips and should really have removed them before applying the steaming hot metal though. What a silly bird I am.

There was a small girl that once (well repeatedly) mentioned to me that she too suffered not so silently from burny bunny syndrome. Inconvenient incontenence too - what a wet bummer. Stingy drippy kitty girls need lots of buttered cucumber sandwich !!!! Doctors orders trabella.

But it is nice you are around to lick it up hamster. Apply some marmalade, it's sticky and it tastes good too. Yummy

Lap it up GM fans

www.playmagnate.com